Friday, May 7, 2010

Day Two

This is day TWO of my blog!
I wanted to share some of my favorite shows, Wii Games, and Youtube videos with you today! It's Saturday, so I have a lot of freetime. Here are some that I watched the WHOLE season(s) on YouTube:

(In no particular order)
Vampire Knight
X-men Evolution
Wizards of Waverly Place
Suite Life On Deck
America's Next Top Model
Kim Possible




Some of my favorite YouTube channels and shows are:
arglefumph (Nancy Drew Game Walk-throughs)
CommunityChannel (Funny Random Videos)
MichellePhan (Make-up tutorials)
BubzBeauty (Make-up tutorials)
bhcosmetics (Reviews for makeup)

I also LOVE the Sims! I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe and Sims 3.
I also have the My Sims Kingdom for the Wii. In the Sims (on the computer) I mainly like to
design their houses and do their makeup! I think that if the whole acting thing falls flat, I would like to be a makeup designer and own my own makeup business, or an interior designer and be like on HGTV!

Speaking of TV, as I think I have mentioned, I LOVE the Disney Channel!
I am going to list some of my favorite characters.
*Alex Russo~ Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place) *
Justin Russo~ David Henrie (Wizards of Waverly Place)
Bailey Pickett~ Debby Ryan (Suite Life On Deck)
London Tipton~ Brenda Song (Suite Life of Zack & Cody/ Suite Life On Deck)


*My absolute favorite actress/singer!

The most hysterical episode of Wizards of Waverly place is "Alex's Spring Fling".
It's so funny! It's about a mannequin that Alex brings to life to make a boy jealous, but the mannequin falls in love with Alex. Alex tries to get rid of him, but he won't stop until something else funny happens in the end. But yeah, it's so funny!

My favorite Suite Life On Deck episode is probably "Once Upon a Suite Life".
It's funny also. Not as funny as Wizards of Waverly place, but okay. It's about how the students fall asleep and dream they are in fairy tales.


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment