Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sorry........

Hi!
I'm sooooooooooo sorry I haven't posted anything in soooooo long!
As you know, IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!!!!
We drove to Oklahoma to visit Grandma and Grandpa in July, then later in July, Audrey and I went to Triennium. That's a Presbyterian Youth camp that only happens every 3 years for High Schoolers.
Sha!
Mommy got a new phone... It's DROID.
I love the little sound they say for a ringtone it's like Droooid. *Robotic*
If you've seen the commercial for it they say it.
But she has the one with a qwerty keyboard.
Then Audrey got a cranberry colored phone. With a qwerty keyboard.
I'm so jeeeaaaalous!
That's just the way I am... Sorry.
I want a qwerty keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's so fun to type.
qwertyqwerty qqqqqwerty
It's like tweety bird is choking q-q-q-q-q-qqqwerty!
Lol.
<3
I'm excited for High School!
Going to Elro.
OH YEAH.
The only thing I'm worried about is homework.
I haven't even finished the reading assignment.
Haroun and the Sea of Stories. I mean, it should be like a picture book!
It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring! I'm only on like the second chapter and I have to take notes and answer questions and still need to read another TWO BOOKS and clear out my CLOSET and shop for new CLOTHES and new SHOES! Because my feet are weird and like tilt outwards and I got a blister from my heels and one on my other foot from flip flops!
(Actually it's not my feet it's the shoes. "It's not me, it's you.")
That made me feel better to get that out.
No it didn't.
It's just like writing out what homework I need to do in my planner and draw the empty check boxes next to them taunting me.
I I < "heheheh I'm not going to be checked until 2 AM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Oh, just shush.
I should go.
I need a time out. or maybe "just GO TO SLEEP YOU ARE CLICKING THE KEYS SO LOUD! Go away!"
<3


Disclaimer:
You know whenever I kid myself about being stupid or anything to that affect I am totally kidding. I don't want you to think I'm just a lonely girl writing on this blog like a diary.

Well sorta.
But I have a LOT of friends who actually care about my feelings. so there.
















Okay I'm not making much sense in this post. I'm really tired so I might regret whatever I wrote in the morning. I'm going to bed now.
Peace out!
(Lol. <3 <3 <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment