Thursday, September 9, 2010

SCHOOL DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Hey!
So, how was your first day of school?!
Mine was... OK......
Here is a pic of what I wore:


Yeah, I was really tired...
Uh! But I look just like I did last year right?
Cuz people from my old school didn't even say hello! Even people in my same class/homeroom! Hm. I do look the same...
Right? I just wore some makeup. Pretty light makeup at that.
Oh well. I guess they just aren't very friendly.
Planning my outfit for Monday!
Oh yeah, we had today AND tomorrow off! It was some sort of Jewish holiday.
1 day a week school? Sure!
Like I always say when people ask me "Are you excited for school?", "I will stay for the first week of school, then the last week of school... UNLESS there are cute guys." But I guess in this case, the first TWO weeks of school! LOL!
With Love,
Phia
<3

1 comment:

  1. P.S.
    I didn't wear the hat all day, I just wore it to and from school.
    I thought I looked like a mime!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete