Friday, May 28, 2010

Ouch!

Thursday, while I was running to the bus, my boot did this sideways thing and now, my ankle is sprained, twisted, or broken! (Not sure which one)
I actually went on to school that morning. You know, took the bus, went inside to morning enrichment gave Ms. Cooper my ARISTA dues (Yes, I got into ARISTA-Junior National Honor Society!) and then went back outside (ankle still hurts) contemplated going home, saw Wendy and told her what happened. She said I should probably go home, I told her that I would have to miss the second night of the concert. (I'm in Mr. Demella's chorus)
I decided to go home.
So, I took the bus downtown. I texted my friend Beatrice (who is also in chorus) at 8:36 (right when school starts) and told her I would miss school/concert. She didn't text back so I just went on. People who were going to work kept looking at me.
I thought of different things they might be thinking...
"Hmm, girl is probably texting her friends to meet her at the port to vandalize buildings..."
"Skipping school? What has the world come to?"
"I should protect my bag... Ahh! I think she looked at me!"
dramatization

SO.
Tonight my mom is going to get an Ace bandage to wrap it in.
Last night, I cut strips of stretchy fabric and made a make-do bandage.

Pretty cool huh? NOT so much...
At least I painted my nails to look pretty(They're the same color as my cruise dress(check previous posts))! You know, to distract the fact that I'm wearing a fabric bandage.

Today, I watched a bunch of Hannah Montanna re-runs.
I'm SO cool... (Mm-hhm. Say whatever you want Phia. yeah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment