Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Post 4

This post is going to be about FOOD! When I was younger I really wanted to be a chef. I still do, but I have different plans now. I also LOVE cake decorating!!!!! I don't have any of the tips to frost (tips like on a frosting bag) so I'm going to try and get some. My mom's friend does and she offered to decorate cupcakes for a her vocal music class, but I was sick that day she could do it, so we will have to re-schedule. I will post pics if we do it. There are lots of You Tube videos for cake decorating. I love to make roses. Here is my favorite channel:
SeriousCakes


I love this video abo
ut how to frost buttercream roses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkb7Tkso0pU

She's so funny even though she only uses notations. She never says a word.

Here is what is in my refrigerator right now:





































A funny story about grocery shopping is that I saw my ELA teacher there!
I was choosing
some non-bruised granny smith apples and I heard someone say "Hi Sophia"
I looked up and saw my ELA teacher smiling at me! I was so surprised! I said "Hi!" I think that is my favorite grocery shopping moment! I mean... There are quite a few people in NYC. And to see your ELA teacher in midtown- far from the school. That's pretty surprising! Even if it were by the school, I would have been surprised, but like 30 blocks or so, WOW!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment