Thursday, August 26, 2010

NEW CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a bunch of new clothes today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my first outfit:



Ack! My battery to the cam just died!
Hold on, I'm going to charge it then take more pics. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention my dad just got a new camera!
It's so cool! It has a tiny screen in the front! This weekene we are going to go around and take pictures like tourists and then post them!
Haha! It's going to be sooo much fun!
Oh and I drank my first coffee today! LOL.
It was really good! I liked it! We went shopping then to Boltons then Barnes and Noble and Starbucks inside it and got the White Chocolate Mocha! I think I would like the Frappucino better of it. But you can hardly taste the White Chocolate. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE! So I was displeased. My fav chocolate bar is Hershey's Cookies N' Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.
In the next post I'm going to post a video of me helping with VBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!
It was soo much fun helping with ALL of those little kids! they were so sweet!
Oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'm going to post pics of me on the Triennium Camp! Here's the link to see me on their website!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4590797&id=59988132765&ref=fbx_album
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4590797&id=59988132765&ref=fbx_album#!/photo.php?pid=4590799&id=59988132765&ref=fbx_album&fbid=420927122765
http://www.presbyterianyouthtriennium.org/ (I will be impressed if you can find me in there photo section on their official website. But I know I'm there. I found it before.)
I'm a celebrity!
(Hula-hooping is my official sport and talent)
Lol!
With love
~Phia
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment