Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Homework... uhhhhhhh

Yup. My new High School is giving me SUMMER HOMEWORK. I had to read Haroun and the Sea of Stories, Peter Pan, and I can't decide the last book.
But every Freshman HAS to read Haroun. I finished that one but now I'm reading Peter pan here: http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/world/readfile?fk_files=785840&pageno=2
At least it's easier to take notes.
Oh yeah, that's part of it; I had to take pages and pages of notes for them!
and once I'm done I have to answer a bunch of questions!
I mean, I thought summer was to get AWAY from school. A VACATION. Looks like we need to find a DICTIONARY!
But that's what my old school did too. They would give us these GIANT packets to do over winter break. I mean COME ON! Oh well. This is my first impression, so I guess they are testing my abilities to... read? I don't know.
But one thing I AM excited about is, WE WENT SHOPPING FOR SCHOOL CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!
I still need new shoes. And shirts. But I got a SUPER cute fall dress!
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy want to get a bunch of earrings.
Yesterday, I was shopping online (not actually buying, I don't have a credit card lol silly me) on Cliptomania.com and added about $300 worth of earrings to my cart and then my computer bombed out again, so I restarted and found that cliptomania deletes EVERYTHING from your cart if you leave!!!!!!!!!
:'(
I spent so much time shopping and choosing those.
*whimpers*
OH well.
I will just have to shop some more. Haha. That felt good to say that lol.
I will try to upload pics of my new outfits soon. I think we might go shopping today a little too though!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment