Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Soooooooooo EXCITED!!!

Hi guys!
As some of you might know, I'm in the school play this year!!!!!
Yay! But ANYWAY the tickets are on sale NOW so if you would like to buy some from me they are $5 a piece and showtimes are:
October 29th at 6pm ~Opening Night
October 30th at 5pm ~Closing Night
Yay!
As you can see I'm really EXCITEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's called Cinderella meets the Wolfman!!!!!!!! It's really funny!
(I'll post some video on Youtube of it. ~Username: Dazyet)
Oh, also, if you go to Elro, their is an AWESOME CLUB that is really fun called Balloon Club! We have already had 2 meetings and learned how to make
a. A sword
b. A flower (With stem.) ~My Petal popped and deflated, then Lawrence (A friend from school) accidentally pulled the petals off and made the stem look like a mosquito!!!!! LOL!
Here is the website that I'm helping touch up: https://sites.google.com/site/fewdoit/
It's an awesome club.
TTFN!
(I can't say that without thinking of Tigger. LOL T-T-F-N ~Ta Ta For Now!)
~Sophia
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment