Sunday, November 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
I KNOW it's kinda early to be obsessing with already, but hey, I live in NYC so there are already Christmas windows up and on Friday, they were making fake snow for a movie right in front of the Apple store on 5th avenue and FAO Schwartz! Let me know if you know what movie it is cuz I may have seen a famous actor somewhere and just didn't know it cuz I'm out of the loop.
(^Major run-on.....) ( < Minor Fragment )


So I have these really pretty earrings that I got when I was doing community service at the church for 10 hours at the Christmas Bazaar (No not cuz I'm a jail convict, it's for school- we have to have at least 5 hours per semester.) which the lady in charge gave to me as a gift (Originally $25) and they say they are Blue Topaz, but I think they might be aquamarine... and it came with a matching necklace. I told her I don't usually wear necklaces (cuz I didn't want her to give me such an expensive gift, I thought she might just give me the earrings but she insisted that I might like wearing necklaces next year...) But ANYWAY (I don't remember where I was going with this...) I was wearing them Friday and I kept checking to make sure they were still there (They are clip on) cuz they like numb my ears cuz they hurt so much when I take them off cuz I keep thinking that maybe they are real aquarmarine and maybe the three little clear ones are DIAMONDS and that I will lose one and bring the other to a jeweler and he will say "Yup, 24K gold with 3 diamonds and aquamarine embedded inside... where did you say the other one was? Oh..... Well it COULD have been worth $850... but now, just $25 of antique store trash."

So yeah..... This post makes less sense than the last one.
De-improvement (Who cares if it's not a word- you know what I mean. STOP MOCKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!)
<3
~Phia

No comments:

Post a Comment